Sun, Jul 21|
Vedic Thai Yoga Massage
Vedic Thai Yoga Learning Lab (SECOND WEEKEND)
Everyone is welcome! WEEKEND #2 JULY 20, 21 | Learn the martial art of healing. Join David A Brandt and the Vedic Conservatory family for this two weekend learning lab! Tuition Assistance Available. Call 502-271-9880 for questions or help with registration.
Time & Location
Jul 21, 2019, 1:00 PM – Jul 22, 2019, 7:00 PM
Vedic Thai Yoga Massage, 314 Wendover Ave, Louisville, KY 40207, USA
About the Event
Join us to learn by practicing and receive instant feed back about the efficacy of our work!
This is Part 2 OF 2 (Two Weekend) : Training Series
It is designed to show you a variety of elegant and comfortable stretching and compression applications [Assisted Asanas] for increasing overall better health as well as long and short segmenting protocols for targeting imbalanced carriages.
Module / Weekend 2
Sat. 20th 1p-5p & Sun. 21st 1p-7p
Learn to effectively treat a recipient with a variety of sedation techniques in the SEATED & SECOND SUPINE positions.
You may enroll in one or both weekends of training. Enroll in both weekends and save $58. Each weekend will offer a variety of information covering FACE UP, SIDE, AND SEATED positions leaving you with over 90 Minutes worth of technique to offer a beautiful and effect sequence.
These classes serve for many as a gateway into improvisational bodywork.
You will also learn:
* AyurVedic assessments [Marma, Chakra and Nadi interpretation] for quality posturing.
*Sedation and Stimulation techniques for enhancing of tonification [emotional and physical].
* AyurVedic anatomy and terminologies [Doshas, Koshas, Nadi, Marmani etc] for accurate location and familiarized identifications.
* Meditation [non sectarian and non religious] for influential demeanor.
* Pranayama [Breathing] Techniques for personal empowerment and tranquilizing emotions.
* Confidence in spiritual touch and soulful intercourse.
* A full Jewelbox of customary and elegant details to elevate your talents to an enlivening experience for yourself and the fortunate receiver.
July 20th & 21st : Module 2
Includes Module Two : Join us for 2 days and learn to effectively treat a recipient with a variety of sedation techniques in the SEATED & SECOND SUPINE positions.